Farmgirls Unite {Fabric Tour}

Wednesday, May 26, 2021





I can't tell  you how excited I was to get this bundle of fabric in the mail from Poppie Cotton.  This new line of theirs is called Farmgirls Unite and it is exactly the kind of fabric I love!!!  All the right colors and prints!  



I really struggled with what to make from this amazing bundle of fabric because I wanted to make ALL the things!  Which pretty much means I'll be purchasing some yardage of this fabric soon!  



But what I finally settled on was some binder covers and pencil cases for two precious friends of mine.  I have loved making binder covers the last few months and gifting them. 





I have chosen to do some quilt as you go for the front of the covers, just randomly selecting fabrics and piecing them together.  This fabric line was so much fun for that as the prints are just so amazing!

















I finished off the binder covers by making some darling elastic pencil cases.  These are so precious in this fabric and I love that they fit so perfectly together! 


  

The pattern for the elastic pencil cases can be found here.  



I couldn't be happier with these darling Binder Covers and this fabric!  Poppie Cotton always blows me away with their gorgeous fabrics!  




2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, they will be treasured by your dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling fabric. Wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete