Gifting Home-Made!

Saturday, November 19, 2016



I think I have realized something about myself and that is that I love to sew and I love to create and gifting home-made sewn items is my favorite thing to do.  






With the holidays coming up and people really wanting to buy home-made items, I decided to list a few of my Essential Oil Bags here on my blog, as well as a few Cosmetic Pouches too.





I'm listing what I have made and available for purchase today.  However, I'm always happy to make one in different colors or patterns.  Please email me with any questions or special requests.   I am quick to get orders filled and shipped!




(If you need more details on my Essential Oil bags you can read the blog post here, where I have described them in detail.)





If you are interested in ordering one of the pre-made bags listed below just send me an email with your choice and I'll take it from there.  My email:  redfeedsack@gmail.com



Essential Oil Bags:
$40 each (that includes priority shipping)
Pockets for 10 oil bottles attached to inside of bag
Removable pockets for an additional 12 more oil bottles
Quality workmanship, fabric and zippers









Cosmetic Box Pouch Bags:
$40 a set (includes priority shipping)
Large pouch measures 7" length x 5" width x 6" tall
Small pouch measures 5" length x 3" width x 4" tall
Quality workmanship, fabric and zippers








Once again, if you would like either an Essential Oil bag or a Cosmetic Pouch set made with fabric color of your choice, please email me!  


Thank you to all my loyal customers that have purchased bags from me in the past and keep coming back to purchase from me again!  


Happy Thanksgiving!


6 comments:

  1. I purchased your essential oil bag for my daughters birthday recently and she loves it! Beautiful workmanship and fabrics and handmade gifts are always favorites at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I do not use essential oils or many cosmetics so I guess I would not need one, but they are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dori, they are beautiful! I love the little pull on the zipper of the bag in the second picture. You are so talented and do such nice sewing.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dori,the bags are beautiful.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete