Boxwood Wreath {Product Review}

Monday, November 13, 2017



I've been on the look-out for a few years for a really beautiful boxwood wreath for my range hood.     Well I've looked at them in numerous stores and never was very happy with the quality or the price so I never made myself purchase one.  I've got to really love something like that in order to spend the money.  And I never felt like I just really loved them.  



Well recently I was contacted by Commercial Palm Trees asking if I would be interested in doing a product review for them in exchange for a product from their sister site:   Silk Plants Direct.  I was so excited to say yes as I saw they had the most beautiful preserved boxwood wreaths.  






I ordered the 17 inch wreath (it came in a package of two!!) and they arrived in the mail within just a few days.  When I opened the box I was so excited at how beautiful they were!  





I love that the preserved boxwood is attached with wire to a totally straw wreath.  There are no plastic or styrofoam pieces and I really like that.  I have the feeling it is going to last for a very long time.  






I placed in on the shelf on my Range Hood and took just a few very short minutes and added a little winter decor and it was so exciting because it immediately added a super fun dimension to the wreath.





Adding some battery powered twinkle lights took it up a notch.  I have the timer on the lights to come on for a couple hours in the evening and it is so cheerful.  






I love it in my kitchen!  I'm super excited to decorate it through each season.  





There's only one thing I would do different if I had it to do again.  I would order a larger wreath.  This one is 17 inches, which is a really nice size, but because of the vaulted ceiling in my kitchen the range hood is really big and a 20 inch wreath probably would look better.  But I love it!


The quality is just lovely, the service was awesome and I think the price for two preserved boxwood wreaths is amazing.  Link here for the details!


6 comments:

  1. Boxwood wreaths are beautiful and having the opportunity to receive two free is very nice:). Yes, I can see a larger wreath on your range hood too, but the wreath looks festive with a bit of Christmas cheer:). Your kitchen is so colorful and cheerful Dori, Kathleen in Az

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kitchen. I love fiestaware too

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH that is pretty in your kitchen! I love the Boxwood's deep green against the white background. It reminds me of growing up because we had this huge Boxwood outside the kitchen window in Virginia. We often made Kissing balls with it for the foyer,

    ReplyDelete
  4. So perfect for your kitchen. It really adds a touch of class and festive green. The twinkle lights are perfect with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Did you make the adorable tree garland? Of fabric? Are you sharing that cute project?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wreath. I really love your sweet tree garland across your window. My girls and I made the mitten garland a year or two ago. We just love it. We may need to do trees as well!

    ReplyDelete